Let me rephrase that. You ARE an expert.
If you were not, you would not be able to do what you are doing now.
The real question is how much of an expert do your potential customers perceive you to be? And how do you improve that perception?
Here are some ways to make a difference:
- Add amazing testimonials to your web site (unsolicited are best)
- Ensure the visual design of your web site gives a great first impression
- Show an impressive portfolio of your best work
- Make information on your web site easy to find
- Write for your a blog/newsletter/facebook/linkedin/twitter (hint one post/article can be published to all media for maximum leverage)
- Solve problems, don’t push products
You know you’re an expert. Now prove it. Your customers will thank you for it (with their money).