To find your best customers you need to know:
- Who they are
- How they find you
- What they are looking for
- What is most important to them, and
- How to get their attention.
You could be forgiven for thinking that to reach a large number of customers you have to advertise on TV, because that’s where the most people are and that’s what the big companies do.
That’s just the expensive way to do it. A niche market is a group of people who are looking for something specific and they can usually be reached cost effectively…
- Avoid Some Basic Niche Marketing Mistakes (encourageblogging.com)
- Worthwhile Tips on Learn how to Discover a Niche Market (encourageblogging.com)